Sports Betting Rules
The following is Appendix 1 to the general Terms and Conditions and covers specific rules applicable to the use of the sports betting services available on the Websites
1.1 Once registered the user can place bets on different events available on the website. Placing bets means putting user's money on particular outcome (outcomes) of particular events.
1.2 Every bet placed is a contractual obligation between the user and the sportsbook, entitling the user to the payout of winnings following from the bet offer in the case of a win, and the sportsbook to the stake of users bet in the case of a loss.
1.3 The bet amount cannot exceed the users player account balance.
1.4 The bet cannot be cancelled or modified once it has been placed on our server and the user has received a confirmation message. The interruption of internet connection is not considered a valid reason for bet cancellation if the bet has been registered on our server.
1.5 All bets are taken based on the sports betting line being the current match list with outcome odds and outcome stake limits. Any subsequent changes in the sports betting line shall not affect any bets hitherto placed
1.6 In case the odds are changed before the bet has been accepted the client receives an alert message about the odd change. Then the user can either confirm the bet placement or cancel his bet.
1.7 Any announcements of match times and dates are given for reference only and shall not be part of the bet offer. Any mistakes in the display of fixtures or other statistical information shall not be a case for bet cancellation. In case, a match started early, all taken bets will be valid if they were taken before the actual beginning of the event.
1.8 All bets take account of regular time, unless otherwise stated. If offered with overtime, this is reflected in bet conditions. The following are exceptions where the outcome takes account of overtime by default, unless otherwise stated: pre-match betting on basketball, American football (NFL) and baseball.
1.9 The outcome of a match shall be final either after its regular time is over (e.g. 90 minutes in football or 60 minutes in ice hockey) or the official judicial decision was to end the match before its regular time is over.
1.10 The bets calculations are based on the final scores announced by official sports organizations after the end of the match. Possible future corrections of the score or disqualifications do not affect the initial bet calculation. The only exception is the correction of the wrongly announced score, if the corrections were implemented in 24 hours after the conclusion of the match.
1.11 Bet cancellation. We shall reserve the right to cancel a bet (returning it 1:1) under the following circumstances:
- If a match was cancelled or interrupted and could not be finished within two days (48 hours) since the date of commencement (three days for prematch football bets).
- In case of absence of one of the parties.
- If, in any team sport, there happens a change of venue, and the new venue is the home ground of the original away team, then all bets may be cancelled.
- In case of suspicion of foul play by the participants / organizers of the match. Such cases may be: match-fixing, willful act of activity or inactivity of athletes or judges in order to influence the outcome / score of the match, misinformation by the match organizers, etc.
In such cases, decision to cancel bets is made by the Cozmobet security department after an investigation that includes:
- Analysis of the game accounts from which were placed bets.
- Analysis of the rates groups, rates and outcomes, on which were placed bets.
- Request to the official sports organization governing the respective competition.
- You may not bet on events with your active engagement as a participant. This is a violation and will result in your bet being cancelled.
- Bets may be canceled if technical or software errors were found during the event broadcast, such as incorrect display of match odds, match score or the time of the event.
- We shall reserve the right to cancel any repeating bets except the first one that were placed on the same outcome be it single bet of combination bet with the same outcome.
1.12 Draw rules apply to events that may have more than one winner or may result in a draw, without there being a draw provision in the bet type description. For every bet placed on an outright winner, the stake will be decreased in the proportion of the number of winners expected to the number of actual winners. Following that, the winnings will be paid out against the new stake amount.
1.13 The calculation of the bet basing on the average market rate of the odds. The Sportsbook holds the right to recalculate the client's bet in case originally proposed odds were considered incorrect (overestimated or underestimated). In this case the bet can be recounted based on the average market rate that is the average mean of outcomes provided by other sportsbooks.
1.14 We shall reserve the right to correct errors made in the betting odds, match fixtures and outcomes whether through human or system failure.
1.15 By placing bets the client agrees that he understands the wagering conditions. The following rules contain descriptions for almost every proposed bet variety even though some might be missing. Missing bet variety description will not be accountable for bet cancellation. In case the client does not understand or wishes to specify any of the bet variety conditions he needs to contact the Cozmobet sportsbook customer support for explanations.
2.1 All sport bets proposed on this website are divided by the line types:
- Pre-match bets. Bets that can be accepted before the beginning of the events. Such bets are presented on the website in the Sport category.
- Live best. Betting on events in real time. Such bets are presented on the website in the Live bets category.
- The match might be broadcasted with a slight delay. This delay vary depending on the method of obtaining information during the game.
- In some cases accepting Live events bets might be suspended due to a variety of technical reasons (such as no method of broadcasting a match, technical problems displaying the scored, etc.). Nevertheless all accepted bets will be calculated once the event is over.
- Outrights. Bets that are placed beforehand on the winner of a particular part of the event or the winner of the tournament as a whole. The bets are calculated once a particular part of the tournament has ended.
2.2 The following bet types are available on the website: single bets, combination bets.
- A single bet represents one selection. The winnings made on a single bet amount to your stake multiplied by the odds of selected outcome.
- A combination bet (also known as parlay or accumulator), is a type of bet containing from 2 to up to 10 events. It is dependent on all of these outcomes coming true and is otherwise calculated as lost. When you make a combination, the bet slip will act as a bet calculator showing the workout of your possible winnings. The winning amount is equal to stake multiplied by the accumulated odds for the whole selection.
3.1 Match odds (1X2). Bet on the outcome of the game by choosing from the three options: home (1), draw (X), and away (2). Applicable to regular time including injury time.
3.2 Double outcome. Three options are available:
- "1Х" - either the first team wins or it's a draw. In order to win the bet either the first team has to win or the match has to end with a draw.
- "12" - either the first or the second team wins. In order to win the bet either the first or the second team has to win.
- "Х2" - either the second team wins or it's a draw. In order to win the bet either the second team has to win or the match has to end with a draw.
The bets are accepted for regular plus injury time. Extra periods, overtimes and the penalties are not accounted for.
3.3 Under/Over. Betting on the total number of goals, points, games, and so on, to be scored. For winning one has to guess if the total turns out over or under a given number.
3.4 Draw no bet. Player can bet on team 1 or team 2. The draw is not available for betting. In case of the result being a draw, the bet is returned (payout with coefficient 1.0).
3.5 Handicap. Betting on a match outcome (home (1) – draw (X) – away (2)) with a handicap. A handicap is the number of goals or points that will be added to the team’s actual scoring during the bet calculation. A handicap can be positive, negative or equal to zero.
3.6 Half time. Bet on the winner of the first half of the game. In those sports that have four periods, the half time is considered between the second and the third period. The three outcomes possible are the same as in 1X2: first team win (1), draw (X), second team win (2).
3.7 Half time/Full time. Predict the results for both half time and match. The outcome is written through a forward slash: half time / full time.
3.8 Correct score. Predict the correct score of the match. Multiple outcomes are available for betting including "Any other Home win", "Any other Draw", "Any other Away win".
"Any other Draw" wins in case the match ended with a draw or with any other score that wasn't available for betting. "Any other Home win" and "Any other Away win" wins in case either team wins with any other score that wasn't available for betting. Applicable to regular plus injury time, extra time is not counted.
3.9 Half time score. Predict the correct score for the first time of the match only. The bet looses if the predicted score is not equal to actual.
3.10 Odd or even. The player has to guess if the sum of the goals/points/sets/games in a match equals an odd or an even number. In the event of zero goals being scored in the match, the result will be settled as EVEN.
3.11 Clean sheet. Will the named team manage to keep a clean sheet? There are two outcomes: yes and no. Accepted for regular plus injury time.
3.12 To Qualify. Predict which team is to qualify for the next round. Betting is made on the overall outcome, winning is the team that passes to the next round of the competition. Extra time and/or penalty shootout are counted. In case more than one match is needed to identify the winner, the bet will be calculated once the winner is identified.
3.13 Win Both Halves. Team wins both halves. For a bet to be a win, the chosen team must win both first and second halves of the match.
3.14 Winning Margin. Predict how much a difference in goals will there be between a chosen winning team and their opponent. Score Draw wins only if both teams scored the same amount of goals. No goals scored wins only if both teams haven't scored any goals.
3.15 1X2 and Total. To win one needs to guess the outcome of the match (1X2) and the sum of goals, scored by both teams.
3.16 Home/Away goals. How many goals will a home/away team score through the match? An "3+" outcome wins in case the team has scored 3 or more goals.
3.17 Total home/away goals. How many goals will both team score in total throughout the match? An "6+" outcome wins in case the team has scored 6 or more goals.
3.18 Nth point scorer. Predict who will score the Nth point in a match / period /set based on the total number of points scored by both teams.
3.19 N-point race winner. Which of the teams / players will be the first to score N points in a match / period / set?
3.20 Rest of the match winner. Who will win the rest of the match from the moment of bet acceptance. Goals scored before bet acceptance are not counted.
3.21 Next goal. Which team will score the next goal once the bet was accepted. Bets can be placed either on the whole match duration or on certain periods (times, periods, sets, etc). Betting on "X" will win only if neither team scored till the end of the match.
3.22 Period betting. Which team will win a specified period? Other period's results are not accounted for.
3.23 The quarter/period/set with the most points. The player must guess, which of the quarters/periods/sets is going to have the most points scored by both teams in total. Betting on "Equal" will only win:
- if the score is even in all quarters/periods/sets;
- if the score in at least two quarters/periods/sets is even and greater then in other quarters/periods/sets.
3.24 Set betting. Predict the exact score of a tennis match based on sets. All possible final score varieties are available.
3.25 Outcome of game X set Y. Predict the winner of game X in a tennis set Y and the number of points that the losing side had in that game. The winner is always placed first in this bet (P1 - player 1 wins, P2 - player 2 wins), and after a slash comes the score, that the lost player has attained in this game.
- P1/15 - The game is won by Player 1, Player 2 attained 15 points in this game;
- P2/30 - The game is won by Player 2, Player 1 attained 30 points in this game.
3.26 Round betting. To win this one, you have to name the boxer and number of winning round.
3.27 Total rounds. Predict the duration of a boxing match. The fight is considered lasting N rounds when the start to an Nth round is announced.
3.28 Frame X – player with the best break. You need to predict which player will make the best break (a series of consecutively scored points) in the selected frame.
3.29 Frame Х – best break. You are offered to predict what will be the maximum break scored in the selected frame. Both players’ score is counted.
3.30 Frame Х – player with break Y+. You are offered to predict if one of the players (or any player) will score the selected break. The possible variants of the break: 50+ (50 points of more), 100+ (100 points of more).
3.31 Who will make more attempts at 180? To win you need to guess which of the darts players will be able to make more attempts at 180 points (score 180 points in one go) in the match.
3.32 Total attempts at 180? It is proposed to guess whether in darts match will be more or less attempts by 180 points on the selected total. Results of both players are taken into the computation.
4.1 Football (Soccer). Bets on all football matches are applicable to the regular time including compensated time, excluding the bet types "To Qualify" and "Winner", where all the stakes are accepted on the outcome of the opposition between the two teams in general. Compensated time of the first half of the match is considered to be the time, that comes after the end of the 45th minute. The compensated time of the second half of the match is considered to be the time, that comes after the end of the 90th minute.
If the match was stopped before the end of the 90th minute or was postponed for more than 2 days for Live bets and 3 days for pre-match bets, all bets are canceled, excluding the bets, that had their result unconditionally determined. The exceptions are matches that were officially considered finished even if most of the time was not played.
For the youth teams matches and friendly matches, all bets are considered on the basis of the ending result of the game (excluding overtime), regardless of the fact, that the regular time was played out in full or not.
4.2 Ice hockey. Bets on all ice hockey matches are applicable to regular time, unless otherwise noted. If accepted with overtime and shootouts that may be played. If the game could not be finished within 48 hours all bets will be cancelled except those that can be calculated based on the results of the match that were scored by the time of the match stoppage.
4.3 Basketball. Pre-match bets on all basketball matches are applicable to regular time including overtime, apart from separate provisions. In-play (LIVE) bets on all basketball matches are applicable to regular time excluding overtime, apart from separate provisions. If the game could not be finished within 48 hours all bets will be cancelled except those that can be calculated based on the results of the match that were scored by the time of the match stoppage.
- If a player withdraws from the match, the player who advances to the next round is considered to be the winner. But if less than one set is played and the match is stopped (injury or refusal of one of the participants), all the bets are cancelled (paid out with a coefficient of 1.0). Exception to this rule are bets, outcome of which can be identified by considering the amount of games/sets, played till the match is stopped. Example: "Outcome of game X set Y", and so on.
- In case the match was suspended (for example due to weather conditions) the bets will remain uncalculated until the match is successfully finished. The match suspension is not an excuse for bet cancellation.
- If one of
the players withdraws
from the match, set bets shall be calculated based on the score at the moment of
Example 1: the bet on the score according to sets “2-0”.
The score in the match 1-1, one of the players is refusing to continue the match. The bet on that result is considered lost, since the result at the time of match stoppage is enough to calculate the bet (the bet is already lost).
Example 2: the bet on the score according to sets “2-1”.
The score in the match 1-1, one of the players is refusing to continue the match. The bet on that result is returned (payed out with a coefficient 1), since the result at the time of match stoppage is enough to calculate the bet.
- If one of
the players withdraws
from the match, game betting totals shall be calculated based on the number of games
played by the moment of
Example: Under 17.5 games
Case 1: 15 games played and one of the players withdraws from the match. The bet on that result is returned (payed out with a coefficient 1), since the result at the time of match stoppage is enough to calculate the bet.
Case 2: 19 games played and one of the players withdraws from the match. The bet on that result is considered lost, since the result at the time of match stoppage is enough to calculate the bet (the bet is already lost).
- Super tie-break in paired tennis matches is considered to be a set that consists of one game. This feature is counted when calculating bets on total games amount.
4.5 American football (NFL).
- Betting is done inclusive of all possible extra time, unless otherwise stated. If the game results in a tie following overtime, all bets on the winner will be considered void(see Draw rules).
- All LIVE bets are taken on regular time only, unless otherwise stated. If the bet is taken for the result including overtime, this is shown in the line.
- Individual bets on a player are cancelled if he is not playing.
- Prematch betting is done inclusive of all possible extra time (extra innings), unless otherwise stated. Exception: bets on "Total" are taken on regular time only, unless otherwise stated.
- All LIVE bets are taken on regular time only, unless otherwise stated. If the bet is taken for the result including overtime, this is shown in the line. Exceptions: "Who scores Xth point?" and "Which team wins race to X points" as well as "1x2" types of bets for Japanese and Korean baseball leagues, that are taken inclusive of all possible extra time (extra innings).
- The bets on baseball can be accepted in regard of a starting pitcher - in this case the name of the starting pitcher is shown inside the brackets, after the name of the team. The team's starting pitcher - is a pitcher who, delivers the first pitch for his team in the game. If the starting pitcher is not the one mentioned in the bet, the initial bet amount is returned.
- Bets can be placed on matches consisting of 7 and 9 innings. The calculation rules and any baseball bet acceptation features are considered the same for both cases.
- Japanese and Korean baseball league matches can finish with a draw. This features is counted when calculating bets.
4.7 Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts.
- All bets on the fight are calculated based on the official results defined by the authorized organization immediately after the end of the match. Possible later disqualification and / or change of the result does not affect the initial calculation of the stakes. Exceptions are those cases where the decision to change the result of the fight will be announced within 24 hours of the initial calculation of the stake in order to correct an error in scoring or errors in the announcement of the result of the fight.
- If the fight does not take place in time, will be canceled or postponed and not completed within three days from the anticipated starting time of the match, all bets on it will be canceled. Cancellation of the bets also occurs in case if a fighter will be removed from the match or substituted before the first round of combat.
- If a fighter refuses to continue the match before the start of the round, fails to respond to the gong or will be removed from the ring for any reason between rounds, the fight will be considered as finished at the time of completion of the previous round.
- If one of the fighters is disqualified, he is considered to lose the fight.
- If the alleged duration of the fight and/or number of rounds change, then all bets for such fight will be canceled.
- If the alleged location of the fight event has changed and the event is taking place in another country, then all bets for such event will be canceled. In all other cases of the event’s venue change all the bets remain valid.
- If the fight is declared invalid, ended in a draw or technical draw, all bets on such match are canceled.
- All cricket bets are taken based on the full match and shall be valid until its finish which may take up to several days.
- In case the match was canceled/interrupted due to weather conditions the bet are calculated on the basis of final results (including the matches with the limited amount of throws where the results are calculated the Duckworth-Lewis method).
- In case the match results are decided by draw or disqualification all bets are canceled except those which results are unconditionally determined.
4.9 Formula 1.
- In the case of pilot head to head betting, account is made of the main race outcome disregarding qualifications.
- In the case of both pilots not making it to the finish line (for any reason), the winner is considered the pilot that finished more laps than the other.
4.10 Badminton. If a player withdraws from the match before it ends, the winner will be either the player who proceeds to the following round or the winner of the tournament. However, if less then one set (game) was played and the match is stopped (due to injury or refusal of one of the participants), all bets are cancelled (paid out at 1.0 rate). The exception are the bets, the outcome of which can be calculated based on the number of points/games played before the match was stopped.
4.11 Handball. All bets are accepted on the regular time, except for the types of bets "Who scores N point" and "Which team will wins race to N points," which are calculated taking into account the extra time.
4.12 Rugby (Union + League)
- All bets except for the stakes on 1st Half, Extra Time and Penalties are calculated based on the result of the regular time (two halves of 40 minutes each), unless otherwise stated.
4.13 Table tennis
- If a match starts but is not completed within 48 hours, all bets on such event will be canceled, except for those bets that can be calculated based on the result at the moment of the match interruption.
- In the event of failure of one of the participants to continue playing, all bets on the match will be canceled, except for those bets that can be calculated based on the result at the time of failure.
- In case, if match starting, but not being completed for any reason, all the bets on the match will be cancelled, except for bets that will be calculated based on the results by the time of the match interruption.
- In some cases, the match may be completed the following day, because the matches are held in sessions. The duration of the session depends on the tournament rules.
- If match is not completed for any reason, all bets on the match will be void, except bets that can be calculated based on the result at the moment of stopping the match.
- If the match ended in a draw, bets on the stake with the best result will be canceled.
4.16 Other sports. For other sports not listed in these Rules and where the matches are held on the basis of the fixed number of games, sets, games, etc.:
- If one of the participants did not finish the match (for whatever reason), the winner is the player who is progressing to the next round.
- In case if one of the parties got technical defeat, all bets will be cancelled (paid with odds of 1.0).
5.1 The minimum stake limits are, depending on player account currency, 1 USD. 1 EUR, 5 RUB respectively for the USD, EUR and RUB currencies.
For all other currencies the minimum stake limit is the equivalent of 1 USD in the player account currency.
5.2 The maximum stake limit will be displayed on the bet offer menu in your player account currency.
5.3 We retain the right to limit the minimum and maximum bet amount of a customer in accordance with our inner security policy.
6.1 Bet calculation is done within approximately 20 minutes of the end of the match, but no longer than 24 hours.
6.2 The winnings amount is credited to the player's account after the bet is calculated.